U can use Redmi K60 Ultra Firmware to restore, fix, or upgrade Xiaomi K60 Ultra. The fast boot ROM can be used to migrate from Beta to Stable ROM. In this post, I will guide you through restoring your device to its default factory state.
If you currently have a rooted device Logo Hack, Restart, Blinking, or any Software Problem, flashing the Fastboot ROM will overwrite all existing modified partitions and replace them with factory software. So, you should ensure to back up all important data on the phone- like contacts, messages, app data, etc. It is very necessary, to avoid loss of data after flashing.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
- Your phone warranty will be back.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Redmi K60 Ultra Firmware
- You will be able to receive OTA updates.
- All the bugs within the phone will be fixed.
- Stock ROM will fix the boot loop problem on your Smart Phone.
- Better performance with some functional improvements and smoother
- Installing Stock ROM will unroot your Redmi K60 Ultra Pro if it’s previously rooted.
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- This Stock ROM works only with Redmi K60 Ultra
- Make sure to charge your device by more than 40%.
- You need a Flashing Tool.
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download USB Driver
Download Redmi K60 Ultra Firmware Corot Stock Rom
How to Flash Xiaomi firmware via Stock Recovery
- After downloading the stock recovery firmware, copy it to the /sdcard/downloaded_rom folder on your phone.
- Launch Settings on your phone.
- After that, select “About phone.”
- Click System Update, then click the three dots icon at the top-right corner of your phone screen.
- Select choose an updated package
- From the file manager screen, choose the ROM zip file that you’ve already downloaded and copied to the downloaded_rom folder
- Flash Xiaomi firmware via recovery
- Xiaomi stock recovery firmware update
- Once you have downloaded the ROM file, your device will start upgrading.
- Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
How to flash Xiaomi firmware via Fastboot
Before flashing your Xiaomi phone via fast boot, the device’s bootloader must already be unlocked. If you have not done this, click here to learn how. Also, note that all data on the phone will be lost. To prevent this, explore data backup options here.
Download the Xiaomi MiFlash tool and extract its contents to an empty folder
After that, extract the contents of the Xiaomi firmware you have already downloaded. If the downloaded firmware file extension is ‘.gz’, rename it to ‘.tgz’. Then copy the firmware folder path to the clipboard-
- Copy the Xiaomi firmware folder path
- the firmware folder path
- Turn off the phone and wait a few seconds for the phone to completely shut down.
- Now press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time to boot to fastboot mode.
- Once in fast boot mode, connect the device to the Computer via a USB cable
- Xiaomi fastboot mode
- Xiaomi fastboot mode
- Launch the MiFlash.exe tool and click refresh to make sure your phone connects correctly to the computer
- Paste the firmware folder path in the box after the “select” button in the MiFlash tool.
- Xiaomi’s official Flash tool
- Once you have confirmed that everything is in order and you have followed the steps carefully, click the flash button. Ensure that clean all is selected before you flash.
- Wait patiently and do not disconnect your phone from the Computer until the flashing progress bar turns green and indicates a success message as shown below
- MiFlash tool successful firmware installation
- MiFlash- firmware flashing success
- That’s it! You have successfully flashed your Xiaomi smartphone.
If you have any comments or need help with anything mentioned on this page, feel free to ask in the comments section down below.